Monday, May 17, 2010

Must Do: Shaving, Waxing, Plucking

Hair is bad, at least body hair. Hair should only be on a girl's head! From the neck and down, a girl should be totally smooth, bare and hairless, with extra special care taken to a few places: armpits, legs, crotch and ass crack! No Man wants to see, much less touch or use, a hairy or stubbly girl, and being bald between the legs and around the asshole is a necessity for many things.

If you're like me, you aren't old enough or don't have enough money to do undergo electrolysis, permanent hair removal therapy. Then what to do? Shave, wax, pluck! You don't have to go to an expensive spa to get waxed, you can buy wax kits and do it yourself, at home. You might need some help with the area around your asshole, but a good mirror on the floor works, too. Shaving is easy, and using a pincer to pluck stray hairs, especially between your cheeks, is the best way to finish off a hair removal session.

A girl should make sure that she is perfectly smooth every morning, adding about fifteen minutes to her morning routine, to shave and pluck if necessary, because her Man might be the type to inspect her at any time. I actually like this little ritual, if I ever could remove all my body hair permanently I think I would miss the time spent making my cunny and asshole visually pleasing, spankable and fuckable, for my Man!

There are many reasons why hairlessness is so important. I'm not allowed to please Cock with my cunny yet, but I regularly receive discipline in the form of a hand or belt spanking between the legs, and the impact and sting of the slaps is much more effective when smooth there. It also looks much better, glowing pink, red and swollen, after discipline, so my Man can keep an eye on my cunny and tell right away when it starts to fade and needs more! Being bald also means that I can fluff up my cunny with a couple of quick slaps on my own to make sure I have a nice, encouraging puffy cameltoe under tight clothes.

Even if you are, unlike me, allowed Cock in your cunny, chances are that you'll get your asshole used, too (more on that in another post), and obviously any stray hairs there will look very unappealing. It's a good idea to let your Man inspect your pucker by standing, kneeling or bending over to spread your asscheeks so He knows that you're ready to please His Cock with your ass, even if He hasn't insisted on it yet. Saying something encouraging, like how good His Cock would feel in your perfectly smooth, tight anal fuckhole, will probably do the trick, and soon you'll find that you'll be inspected daily!

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking to lose fat then you certainly need to get on this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

    To produce this keto diet, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks joined together to provide keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, price-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their launch in 2019, thousands of clients have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a good keto meal plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete